Make delicious food at home that you can enjoy with your friends and family! You will find a lot of easy and quick Instant Pot and Air Fryer recipes. Some heirloom Indian recipes that you can make in your own kitchen. Also Healthy recipes using alternate grains like Millets, Quinoa and Buckwheat.
Indian Festive Recipes
Recipes for Navratri, Puja and Diwali. These are special festival time recipes that will make your Indian events even more delicious!
- Instant Pot Vermicelli Kheer/ Semiya Payasam
- Instant Pot Kheer - Indian Rice Pudding
- Besan Ladoo|Diwali Sweet Recipe
- Aate Ka Halwa|Kada Prashad
- Kesar Phirni - Festive Saffron Rice Pudding
- Seeds & Nuts Chikki | Healthier Brittle Recipe
- Aloo Tamatar Sabzi (Indian Potato Curry)
- Pindi Channa - No Onion Garlic Chole
- Baked Ragi Namak Pare | Healthy Baked Savory Snack
These are my most popular recipes that have been tried and tested by not only me but a lot of viewwers too!
- Chocolate Babka Recipe
- Instant Pot Toor Dal|Indian Split Pigeon Pea Recipe
- Instant Pot Salsa Chicken
- How to make Rajma In Instant pot
- Authentic Mangalorean Prawn Curry-Yeti Gassi
- Instant Pot Crispy Potatoes- with Honey & Garlic
- Chickpea & Cauliflower Pumpkin Curry| Instant Pot & Stove Top
- Healthy Ragi Banana Cake- Eggless & Gluten Free (Video Recipe)
- Instant Pot Matar Paneer
Instant Pot Recipes
We love our instant pot.It makes everyday cooking so easy! The best part- it keeps the food warm and you can schedule the cooking as per your day!
See more Instant Pot Recipes →
Here is whats cooking in my kitchen lately!
Millet & Ragi Recipes
Our favourite Millet recipes! Some of these recipes are a great way to add millets to your diet! You can find a lot of Ragi recipes which can be made in 10-15 minutes!Perfect for quick meals!
See more Ragi Recipes →
These are better than take out indian classic recipes that you can make in your kitchen!
See more Indian Recipes →