Instant Pot Zucchini Soup – Paleo, Whole 30 and Keto friendly low carb Instant Pot Soup recipe that comes together within 30 minutes!
This soup was created to use up an errant zucchini, which had been lying in the back of the fridge for just too long!
It’s sort of clean your fridge and end up with a delicious dinner kind of a soup.With just 3 ingredients- Zucchini, Herbs and Onion, it is possibly the easiest instant pot soup ever!
This Soup is also Vegan though you can add any kind of toppings you prefer.A little drizzle of fresh cream or whisked yogurt will take it to the next level!
This Soup will taste great cold or hot.
Ingredients for Instant Pot Zucchini Soup
Here are the main ingredients
- Herbs- Dill or Cilantro or Parsley
- Scallions or Spring Onion or Chives or yellow onion
- Garlic Cloves
- Olive Oil
Also here are some topping ideas
- Fresh Herb
- Greek Yogurt
- Fresh Cream
- Crispy Bacon
How to make Zucchini Soup in Instant Pot
Wash and Cut the zucchini into 1 inch pieces.Add fresh herb you have on hand and spring onion.
Add everything- zucchini, herbs, scallions and garlic to the instant pot along with 1 cup of water.Season with salt.
Pressure Cook for 5 minutes,Quick Release and open the pot.
Blend it to a smooth puree using the hand blender.
Top with olive oil and creamy yogurt or cream.
Here are some easy instant pot recipes for you
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Don’t forget to tag #instantpotdishes on Instagram if you try my recipe I feel AWESOME when you try one of my recipes and I’d love to see it. You can also share it on my Facebook page. Please pin this recipe to Pinterest too!
You can also join our community of instant potters to discover share and connect with likeminded people.
- 3 Cups Zucchini Diced
- 1 Cup Fresh Herb like Dill,Basil,Cilantro or Parsley
- 1 Cup Scallions Chives or Green Onion
- 2-3 Garlic
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Water or Vegetable Broth
- Salt to Taste
- Pepper To Tase
- Add Zucchini,Herbs,Scallions,Garlic,Salt and Water to the instant pot.
- Close the lid,Select PRESSURE COOK/MANUAL for 5 minutes with the pressure valve SEALED.
- Quick Release after 5 minutes are over.Open the pot.
- Blend into a puree with hand blender or in a blender.Check and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot with a drizzle of olive oil