Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs 5 5 5 method- 5 minutes of pressure, 5 minutes of release and 5 minutes of cold water.That's it.
Super easy to remember! and no Guesswork!
AND peeling these eggs is a breeze!
This method works for White Eggs,Brown Eggs and Country eggs.The best part? You can make a dozen of eggs without much added effort!
The egg yolks are perfectly cooked without any grey outline or darkening.
How to make Hard boiled eggs in instant pot
This is a 3 step process
Step 1: Stack the eggs in an egg steamer basket or in the trivet you got with the instant pot.Place inside the instant pot and pressure cook for 5 minutes.
Step 2: Let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes.Quick Release after that.
Step 3: Plunge the eggs in Ice water.
Soft Boiled Egg in Instant Pot
You can also make soft boiled eggs in the instant pot.Simply change the formula to 3-5-5 in low pressure.
You will get jammy eggs which are so so good on a hot bowl of ramen or just a crisp toast with some salt and pepper.
More Instant Pot Basic Recipes
- Instant Pot Trivet or Egg Basket
- 6 Eggs Brown/White or Country
- 1 Cup Water
- Place the eggs in the egg basket or the trivet that came with the instant pot.
- Keep it inside the instant pot.Add 1 cup of water to the pot.Close the lid.
- Pressure Cook for 5 minutes on HIGH pressure
- Let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes.Quick Release after that.
- Plunge the eggs in a bowl of ice water for 5 minutes.Remove from the ice water.