Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs 5 5 5 method- 5 minutes of pressure, 5 minutes of release and 5 minutes of cold water.That’s it.
Super easy to remember! and no Guesswork!
AND peeling these eggs is a breeze!
This method works for White Eggs,Brown Eggs and Country eggs.The best part? You can make a dozen of eggs without much added effort!
The egg yolks are perfectly cooked without any grey outline or darkening.
How to make Hard boiled eggs in instant pot
This is a 3 step process
Step 1: Stack the eggs in an egg steamer basket or in the trivet you got with the instant pot.Place inside the instant pot and pressure cook for 5 minutes.
Step 2: Let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes.Quick Release after that.
Step 3: Plunge the eggs in Ice water.
Soft Boiled Egg in Instant Pot
You can also make soft boiled eggs in the instant pot.Simply change the formula to 3-5-5 in low pressure.
You will get jammy eggs which are so so good on a hot bowl of ramen or just a crisp toast with some salt and pepper.
More Instant Pot Basic Recipes
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Don’t forget to tag #instantpotdishes on Instagram if you try my recipe I feel AWESOME when you try one of my recipes and I’d love to see it. You can also share it on my Facebook page. Please pin this recipe to Pinterest too!
You can also join our community of instant potters to discover share and connect with likeminded people.
- 6 Eggs Brown/White or Country
- 1 Cup Water
- Place the eggs in the egg basket or the trivet that came with the instant pot.
- Keep it inside the instant pot.Add 1 cup of water to the pot.Close the lid.
- Pressure Cook for 5 minutes on HIGH pressure
- Let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes.Quick Release after that.
- Plunge the eggs in a bowl of ice water for 5 minutes.Remove from the ice water.