Garlic Butter Noodles- Umami Butter Garlicky goodness that you won’t be able to get enough of!
I am starting a new recipe type today – 5 ingredients or less.These recipes will be simple and need only handful of ingredients.
These have a asian twist to it which might seem nonsensical but you have to try it to appreciate it!
How to make Buttery Garlic Noodles
Step 1: Boil the Noodles as per the packet ingredients
Step 2: Heat the butter and oil in the pan.Add Garlic and let it infuse.Add the oyster sauce and cook for 20-30 seconds.
Step 3: Add Cooked noodles and give it a good mix.That’s all!
How to make Garlic Noodles Healthier
I have a few great options here.
You can substitute the spaghetti with Zucchini noodles or healthier chickpea or lentil options.
If you like your spaghetti, then you can add a lot of veggies.Something like mushroom will work wonders here.Also, shrimp or sausages will also be great here!
Here are some more easy Comforting recipes for you
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
Don’t forget to tag #yellowthyme on Instagram if you try my recipe I feel AWESOME when you try one of my recipes and I’d love to see it. You can also share it on my Facebook page. Please pin this recipe to Pinterest too!
- Cook the Spaghetti "el dente" or just cooked as per packet instructions.
- In a flat pan, add butter,Olive Oil & Garlic.Let it sizzle on medium low heat for 1 minute.
- Add the Oyster sauce, give it a stir so that the sauce mixes with the fats.
- Add Cooked Spaghetti and toss.
- Grate parmesan Cheese on top and serve hot.