My obsession, my infatuation the one thing I am pigging out on today-Eggless Dark Chocolate Mousse
Have you ever had a hankering for dark chocolate which you curbed cause “diet” and then the next day it’s still there nagging you endlessly?Forcing you to do something quickly about it or things will get out of hand?
This is the answer to one of those yearnings. This recipe for Eggless Dark Chocolate Mousse is from passionateaboutbaking.com and is a sure shot winner.
It’s dark,indulgent and absolutely melting in mouth spirit lifting chocolate dessert.
If you have had a bad day then this is the answer..
If you are pmsing then this is the answer!
If you are tired then this is the answer..
If you don’t know the question then this is still the answer!!!!
This so simple that there is a real danger of you making this everyday..And I am not kidding or just exaggerating here.
- 500 ml Cream
- 1/4 cup Cocoa
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 100 gms Dark Chocolate I used Amul Bitter chocolate
- 50 ml Milk
- 1 tsp Gelatin
- 2 tbsp Warm Water
- Sprinkle the Gelatine in the 2 tbsp warm water and let it bloom
- Heat the cream, cocoa ,sugar and milk in a saucepan stirring continuously.Once it starts to bubble switch off.
- Finely Chop the chocolate.Add to the hot cream-cocoa mixture.
- Add the gelatine and mix well.
- Let the mixture cool a bit.Spoon it into prepared glass.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
Here are some more Chocolate recipes you will fall in love with!