I made this 15 minute Chocolate Bread Pudding when I was really down the dumps.I was ready to pull my hair out when I spotted a few day old Pav in my fridge and decided to make a Chocolate Bread Pudding on a whim.
The recipe isn't rocket science but it is sheer comfort in a matter of minutes.You can whip this up without any fancy equipment and with pantry staples.
When I first made it,I posted the recipe on the Instagram and I was really astonished with the kind of response I got for this.In fact, my mother said that this 15 minute Chocolate Bread Pudding is the kind of recipe that people will actually make and I should definitely share it with my blog audience.
The top of this bread pudding should be crisp and lightly golden and the inside should be custardy and gooey- all under a shroud of melted dark chocolate.Feel free to use any other kind of bread instead but the whiter and drier the bread the better will be the pudding.
Can I make 15 minute Chocolate Bread Pudding in the microwave?
Though I am not a big fan of the microwave but this bread pudding is all about instant comfort and thats why I am including this section especially for my readers who do not have an oven at home.
Make the recipe as I have stated below till the step 6 and then microwave it on high for 8-10 minutes and your 15 minute Chocolate Bread Pudding is ready under 15 minutes.
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 tablespoon Sugar
- 3 Pavs
- 2 tablespoon Butter Melted
- 6 squares of Dark Chocolate
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees
- Break the Eggs in a bowl.
- Add the milk, cinnamon,Sugar and whisk together.
- Tear the Pavs with your hand and divide between the Ramekins.
- Divide and pour the melted butter on the pavs.
- Pour over the milk mixture on the two ramekins. Press the pavs lightly to make sure the liquid has been absorbed.
- Top with broken chocolate.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 12-15 minutes.