Fudgy Ragi Chocolate Pancake ! Made with Super Nutritious Finger Millet aka Ragi flour, Banana and Eggs.This Ragi pancake is so so fudgy and Chocolatey!!It’s my favourite way to eat Ragi!
Did you know Millets are super high on fiber, minerals and are gluten free? In fact, Ragi is truly a wonder millet- it has 30 times more Calcium than rice.If you want to read more about Millets then do read my How to introduce Millets in our Dietspost.
Don’t believe me! Read these articles about Millets from verified govt sites to believe!
Sometimes not measuring things result in pleasant surprises! This was one such surprise.The first time,I made this pancake I was under a lot of pressure because my toddler son was refusing to eat anything.Well, the pressure resulted in me (semi) blindly tossing ingredients in a bowl and undercooking this pancake.
The result was a super fudgy,chocolatey pancake which could very easily rival a fudgy chocolate brownie.
I know I say this about ALL my recipes but if you HAVE to try ONE recipe from my blog then it has to be THIS! It will change your world.
Though this recipe is healthy, this pancake has a decadent quality to it.This is my new CURE to the shittiest days, to intense chocolate cravings, to busy mornings, to impromptu meals, to un scheduled hunger pangs and to one ripe bananas.Really this is EPIC!
- Whisk together the dry ingredients- Ragi flour, whole wheat flour,Baking Powder and cocoa.
- In another bowl,Mash the banana.Add Sugar and Egg and Mix.
- Add the dry flour mix to this banana mix.Add milk.Fold everything together.
- Heat a flat pan on medium flame.Add a tsp of butter.Spoon in the batter and spread till you have a pancake slightly bigger than your palm.
- Lower the heat and Cover the Pancake.Cook for 5 minutes.Flip and cook uncovered for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Stack and serve with your favourite toppings.