Super Addictive Crunchy, healthy Air Fryer Curry Cauliflower bites with a curry yogurt sauce.
After my oven and my hobby(cause I obviously can’t love without it), my air frier is my most priced kitchen equipment!I just love frying stuff in it- Sweet potato fries and banana chips are my favourite indulgent yet healthy air fryer recipes.
Thanks to the air fryer I am eating a lot more veggies than I did before!
Making cauliflower has never been easier frankly!This recipe will take just 5 minutes(or less depending on your kitchen skills) of your time.
What is an Airfryer
Air fryer is an appliance that cooks by circulating hot air around the food.It’s most famous feature is oil less(almost) frying.If you love your fries but don’t want the carbs then you have to buy it!
I have the Phillips airfryer. I frankly love it.Have been using it for over 3 years now and I have no complaints!
How to make Air Fryer Curry Cauliflower
Step 1: Wash and cut the cauliflower into bite sized pieces
Step 2: Season with Curry powder, salt, corn starch and little oil.Toss together.
Step 3: Airfry for 15-18 minutes at 180 degrees C.
- Preheat the air fryer for 10 minutes at 180 degrees C
- Wash and dry the cauliflower.
- In a bowl, take curry powder, corn starch, salt.Mix with the cauliflower.Drizzle oil.Toss Well.
- Place in the air fryer basket and set the timer to 15 minutes , tossing midway. If needed air fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk the yogurt.Add minced garlic, curry powder and salt.Drizzle over air fried cauliflower just before serving.
Here are some more air fryer recipes that you will enjoy- Sweet potato Fries20