Lebanese Tabouleh Salad
Indianised Lebanese Tabouleh using broken wheat or Dalia instead of Bulgar wheat
Servings 2 Cups
- ½ Cup cooked Dalia/Broken wheat/Bulgar Wheat
- 1 ½ Cups of Chopped Parsley
- ⅓ Cup of cucumber
- ⅓ Cup of yellow pepper
- ½ Cup of green pepper
- ½ Cup Cherry Tomatos
- 10-12 Leaves of Mint-Cut into thin strips
- Juice of 1 lime or ½ Lemon
- Salt to Taste
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Cook the Dalia/Broken Wheat in 2 cups of water till its puffed but not sticky.Should take about 15-20 minutes.Use the Dalia when its el dente(just about cooked)
Cut the vegetables with a sharp knife into small cubes which have a bite but are small enough not to overpower.
Just Mix everything together in a bowl.Add the veggies, leaves first followed by the Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lemon juice and salt.
Your Salad is Ready!