This recipe deserves a separate post!! It might not look so pretty but it’s absolutely divine!!
I decided to make almond butter after seeing a few recipes online…I can’t believe it’s that simple!!! It’s just three steps to heaven!!TOAST—BLEND—EAT!!!
Well almond butter is ready..But what to eat it with?? Search the fridge..Come up with one pear…well…ammm..Let’s bake it!!! So slice slice slice , a few drops of ghee and bake for 20 minutes…drizzle with almond butter and devour!!!
I was so impatient to eat this that I hardly plated it..And while taking the pictures my phone fell on the plate! I hope nobody saw me licking almond butter off my phone..
- Almonds-1 cup
- Toast the almonds in an oven for 10 minutes at 160 degrees.You can also toast them on a pan over low heat.
- Take straight from the oven into a blender.
- Blend for 10 minutes or more till you get the texture you are looking for..
Baked Pears with Almond Butter
- Clarified butter or ghee- few drops
- Almond Butter-one dollop
- Slice the pear. Let the slices be a little thick.
- Put in a baking tray. Drizzle the ghee on top.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Drizzle some almond butter over and guzzle!!
Whole30 quote “it’s not hard.dont you dare tell us this is hard.Quitting heroin is hard..Beating cancer is hard..Drinking your coffee black .IS .NOT.HARD”0